Coworking desks for up to 12 people in Carlton, Vic for $195 / desk / month +gst
The smart energy, climate and carbon co-working hub is a place for professionals to be productive together.
The hub brings together dynamic professionals who have synergy to work together.
The smart energy hub innovates the use of office space and collaboration in the covid-normal era, slashing the cost of office space per person, by using smart hot desk sharing.
Price: $195+GST per month per person, all-inclusive, no lock in contract
What you get:
• Use of a hot desk for up to 50% of the week, flexibly booked to suit your schedule
• Use of board room sits up to 8, fully enabled for zoom and other video conferencing
• Attendance at monthly “learning lunch” events where experts in the hub share their insights in solar & smart energy
• Membership of ‘hub networking’ referrals for business opportunities
• Use of kitchen facilities and coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, fridge
• Unlimited wifi
• Bicycle parking, showers
• Fully inclusive service – just bring your own laptop!
• For companies/teams of 2+ subscribers:
o logo branding on window, letterbox use
o Use of conference room sits up to 90, with zoom conferencing integration
Industry networking opportunities
The space is tailored for the solar and smart energy industry and we welcome professionals from:
• Commercial solar supply and installation companies
• Utility solar and storage developers
• Solar, storage equipment manufacturing, distribution, wholesale
• Solar monitoring and analytics
• Consulting services
• Solar EPC construction
• Freelancers through to larger corporates
• For profit and not for profits
• Climate/Energy related organisations, advocacy, campaigns, climate science, climate solutions
• Carbon sector companies
About Enhar: Enhar’s mission is raising the standard of the solar and smart energy industry by delivering excellent engineering and project management consulting services. Our consulting team work from the office part time, and provide services for local government, education sector, commercial solar installers, utility solar and storage developers and more.
We manage the space to suit the new era of hybrid working – part time from home, part time from office. Your staff need desks part time not full time, so can use our flexible desk booking system.
Our zoom enabled board room seats 8 and provides video conferencing to bring your team together.
The building is an exemplar of sustainability performance in terms of water, energy, passive heating and cooling. Owned by the Australian Conservation Foundation, the building is home to leading environmental justice, social justice, climate and sustainability organisations.
It is 5 minutes walk from Victoria Market, 10 minutes from Melbourne Central Station and 5 minutes from the future Parkside train Station. We renovated the office with new kitchen, meeting room and office furniture. The building manager, the Australian Conservation Foundation, has fitted new HVAC and new carpet.
Dates and terms :
• Available immediately
• Rolling monthly subscription, no lock in period
• Bond equivalent to 1 months rent required on commencement of subscription.
• Subtenant lease conditions, consistent with terms of Enhar lease with building owners ACF.
• Printing: per print cost $0.07562 per colour impression and $0.00756 per B&W impression Printing (including dedicated A4/A3 multifunction printer, printer maintenance, toner, IT support, excluding paper costs)
• IT support excluded but available at a fee of $40/month/person including Zoom, printer, other support