Coworking desks for up to 3 people in Melbourne, VIC for $750 / desk / month +gst
Thank you for your interest in renting space at our Collins Street office. The office space boasts a professional working environment at one of Melbourne’s most influential business addresses. Located seconds from the 101 Collins Street tram stop, we are based in the heart of the Paris district surrounded by restaurants and luxury boutiques.
With a fresh feel, the open plan office provides a relaxed working environment, yet it has all the facilities to meet your corporate needs with access to high quality and well-finished meeting/board room facilities. The meeting rooms boast beautiful views of the historic Collins street skyscape. As we’re partnered with 101 Collins street, you’ll have access to their luxurious end-of-trip facility, ONE, as well as their state-of-the-art Wellness Centre when renovations are complete in October.
Refer to the list below for details of some of the support services you will also benefit from:
• High speed internet connectivity: fast, secure and reliable
• Printing, scanning and photocopying facilities: brand new amenities
• 24/7 secure access for tenants, any time, day or night
• Welcoming and comfortable lounge area, boardroom and meeting rooms
• Kitchen stocked with coffee, tea and a range of healthy snacks for your team and guests
• Occasional in-house events and morning teas
• Meeting room and boardroom both include large TV screens with webcam and high-quality video conferencing capabilities
• Lockers available for tenants’ convenience
• Daily cleaning and tidying services, plus mail brought to your desk
Below is an outline of our monthly rates. However we can tailor a solution that will suit you and your business accordingly once you have inspected the space.
Monthly cost per person/workstation:
$750.00 (excl gst)
Lease includes use of a workstation, a chair, a lockable mobile pedestal, access and use of meeting rooms, access and use of the kitchen facilities, use of Wi-Fi/internet connection and use of the communal printer/scanner.
If you would like to arrange a viewing time or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.