Private offices for up to 3 people in Sydney, NSW from $2,700 / month +gst
As the third tallest building in the city, Governor Phillip Tower visually dominates the Sydney
central business district skyline while offering spectacular views of the Sydney Harbour.
Designed by architects Denton Corker Marshall, Governor Phillip Tower has raised the bar of
quality and design for Sydney’s commercial architecture. State-of-the-art facilities and robust
infrastructure foster innovation, collaboration and success.
Located nearby are some of Australia’s most iconic sites – Sydney Harbour, the Opera House, and
Sydney Harbour Bridge. Excellent transport links enable easy access to the rest of the city.
Other services and key features:
- Corporate concierge and waiting area
- Designer breakout area with free flow of tea and coffee
- Private meeting rooms
- Fully furnished space with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs
- Community events
- Phone answering services
- Mail handling
- High speed internet
- Server Room with networking facilities and IT support
- End of trip facilities available downstairs
- Private Offices for 1-20+ desks