Private offices for up to 30 people in Sydney, NSW from $21,450 / month + gst
We have a very unique office for the right member, a 30 person office with your own private balcony. The space is discreetly managed by the team but building signage rights allows you to present this space as your own.
The space is currently occupied until the 30th September, when the existing client will take advantage of our space and our ability to facilitate companies to dynamically scale up or down their space needs as they change. The space comes fully equiped with private bathrooms, a private kitchen, a private shower, private balcony and includes wifi, all office furniture, a commercial print/scan/copy machine and is cleaned and maintained by our staff.
Inspired by a Mad Men sense of retro glamour, sits within a heritage listed streetscape, minutes away from the Queen Victoria Building and Town Hall Station.
With cutting-edge interior design, full office amenities, and the choice of open-plan desks or private offices, Desk on Clarence is the perfect balance of corporate and cool.
This 30 person office is $21,450 a month ($715 per person) (ex GST) over a 12 month agreement (or $25,500 on a rolling 2 monthly agreement).
Your private office suite membership includes:
- Meeting Rooms: Unlimited use of conference rooms from 1p rooms to a 12p boardroom.
- High Speed Internet: Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all our locations.
- Printing: Two multi-function copier/scanner/printers ensure you can always get your work printed.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas: We have beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socialising with your fellow members.
- Onsite Staff: We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday
- End of Trip: Bike racks, lockers, and showers are available to all our members.