Private offices for up to 75 people in Sydney, NSW from $48,750 / month +gst
75-person part floor at Sydney’s leading tech and innovation hub. World-class coworking within a curated tech community located in a heritage Art Moderne building boasting over 80 years of iconic tenants. Curving forms are emphasised along with long horizontal lines, and nautical elements. Recent conservation work includes the reconstruction of the ground floor, including a cantilevered awning and a complete refurbishment of the building’s signature clock. The building is heritage listed by the City of Sydney, is on the NSW State Heritage Register, has a 5-star NABERS Energy Base Building rating and has reached Carbon Neutrality through the federal government’s Climate Active program.
Wynyard, Martin Place, QVB and Town Hall train and light rail stations are all a close walk and there is a bus stop right outside the door with the closest interchange three minutes away. Two ferry terminals are nearby, the closest being King Street Wharf (5 minutes) and Circular Quay (16 minutes). Some of the CBD’s most-loved cafés and restaurants for lunch are all within a 10-minute walking radius and Cross Eatery – a renowned spot for healthy breakfasts and lunches is located on the ground floor of the building.
Request a Tour now; we would love to show you around the space.
• Buzzing Community of Tech Entrepreneurs
• 24/7 Secure Access
• Daily, Continuous Cleaning and Sanitisation
• Super-Fast WiFi
• Desks and Ergonomic Chairs
• Premium Open-Plan Desks
• Use of Meeting Rooms (at no extra charge)
• On-Site Bike Storage with Tool Caddy
• Premium End-of-Trip Facilities including Shower Rooms (with temporary lockers and a fresh towel service)
• Photocopier, Printing and Scanning Services
• Mail and Package Services
• Shared Kitchen
• All-you-can-drink Fairtrade coffee and luxury tea
• Strong Network of Over 50,000 People including Government, Academia and Global Technology
• Multiple Weekly Networking and Educational Events