We use cookies to help you find amazing coworking offices and help us improve the site.
They store no personal details, are not edible and are explained in our privacy policy

How it works.

How it works.

Flexible office space is perfect for dynamic businesses that need ready to use offices by the month or year.

We have fully furnished private lockable offices as well as coworking desks in open plan offices amongst like minded businesses.

We make renting easy.

Whether you have a few spare desks or offices or are a coworking operator with serviced, turnkey offices, we'll help you find Guests keen to rent your space. It's free to list, and we're with you every step of the way, with our customer care team, payments processing, and simple licence agreements for 1, 3, 6 and 12 month rental terms.

01.

List your space for free

Our online listing process will guide every step of the way to ensure your listing gets out there and shines for the right Guest to find it.

List your space here

02.

Meet potential Guests

Potential renters who like the look of your office space will request a tour online. We'll work with you to arrange meetings and lock in the right Guest for you.

03.

Get paid!

We'll handle payments and even have a short form licence agreement for you to use - no painful subleases here! You can relax, get to know your Guest and watch the rent hit your bank account.

You're in control all the way.

Icon - crown

You're in control over who works in your office, and how long they stay

It's your say about who rents your office and for how long. Most Hosts prefer long term renters which is why we've created 3, 6 and 12 month rental terms.

Icon - comments

Protection and flexibility

Unlike subleases, our short form licence agreements are much shorter and operate on monthly or 3, 6 or at most 12 month terms. Guests pay the first and last month's rent, which is held in a trust account until their last month rolls around.

Icon - hourglass

We'll introduce potential Guests and arrange tours

Meet your potential new tenants at a time that suits you. Show them round and get to know them. No one will decide other than you whether they're the right fit for your space.

Icon - crown

Guests hit Book and pay online direct from your listing

When you accept a booking, we lock payment into Rubberdesk's secure statutory trust bank account and set up a monthly Guest subscription. At the start of each booking you get paid direct to your nominated account.

Icon - coins

Rubberdesk takes 10% of the monthly rent. That’s it, no other fees

We only get paid when you get paid. Rubberdesk deducts 10% from the rental amount each month and pays you direct the remaining 90%.

Icon - money

Join thousands of Hosts earning $$$$ from spare space.

Flexible working has never been so popular and thousands of businesses worldwide are earning from renting out their spare office and desk space. How much could you earn?

Rubberdesk logo
Loading...
Please wait...